Spiegel Institut supports you in any questions regarding user requirements:
- What needs do my users have?
- Which needs are already satisfied and which not?
- How and when is the user operating the system?
Contextual telephone interview and remote ethnography
- Qualitative, dynamic video chats e.g. in the household or car via smartphone.
- Sharing of visual impressions possible.
- Transfer of qualitative impressions with pictures or videos taken by participants to receive insights into common operating problems.
- Diary studies with inquiries on the smartphone.
- Self-recording of usage frequency and habits and repetitive operating errors.
Social media analysis
- Incognito observation in the World Wide Web.
- Market research work with uninfluenced, authentic attitudes and opinions.
Online focus group
- Synchronized questioning of a group to use group dynamics and creative processes.
- Enrichment and inspiration through screen sharing.