Spiegel Institut with its state-of-the-art studio is located at Eastsite VI in Mannheim, in the heart of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region with 2.3 million inhabitants.
With 250 m² (approx. 2,700 ft²) of space, the studio is equipped with cutting-edge technology. It is conveniently located directly off the A656 motorway, offers parking facilities right in front of the building, and can be reached in just a few minutes by public transport from Mannheim Central Station.
Our experience ranges from consumer studies through customer surveys in B2B and B2C area to the recruitment of special and complex target groups (craftsmen, automobiles across all segments and e-vehicles, lead users and innovators, motorcycles, executives, diabetics). We place particular importance on excellently trained in-house recruiters and their reputable and targeted approach.
- A total of 250 m² (approx. 2,700 ft²) of floor space, all rooms air-conditioned
- Our focus group room is 38 m² (approx. 410 ft²) and can be expanded to 72 m² (approx. 775 ft²) with large wall, full-sized one-way mirror for observation for up to 9 customers
- Separate customer lounge
- State-of-the-art audio and video recording in HD
- Remote-control cameras
- Professional simultaneous interpreting systems with transmission to wireless headphones, separate interpreting room
- 3 large flat screens in the focus group room
- Wi-fi in the entire studio
- Video streaming via the internet
- Up to 4 individual interview rooms
- Connected telephone studio with 14 workplaces/single-test courses
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 prefigured Uselab rooms (50 m² (approx. 540 ft²) and 100 m² (approx. 1,080 ft²)) for stationary car clinics, the institute’s own driving simulator
- Mini cameras for observation at car clinics or in long-term testing/monitoring
- Mobile focus group technology
- VR technology
- Professional video editing (own editing room)
Range of services
- Full service or individual services can be booked
- Focus groups, workshops, creative workshops
- Individual interviews
- Telephone interviews
- Car clinics
- Tests in driving simulator
- Eye tracking
- Rental of facilities
- Own moderators
- User experience consulting
International market research
The majority of our clients are global players, and over 80% of our projects are conducted internationally. Our network of reliable partners offers us outstanding support in each respective market when carrying out our projects, and we are therefore able to draw on local expertise at any time. Regardless of whether it is in China, India, Japan and ASEAN, Europe, the United States, South America, Russia, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, or Australia - all of our project partners are members of ESOMAR and bound by its quality requirements.
Given our stringent criteria in selecting our partners, we ensure an excellent standard of quality in our international projects. Cultural differences and mentalities are challenges that we are happy to accept!